Journal of Translational Medicine and Developmental Disorders is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication of articles in all areas of translational medicine and developmental disorders. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of translational medicine and developmental disorders.
Subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Apoptosis in developmental disorders
- Imaging study in relation to treatment guide in developmental disorders
- Rare variants on splicing in developmental disorders
- Synaptic failure in developmental disorders
- The antioxidant defence mechanisms in autism spectrum disorders
- Use of traditional medicine such as risperidone solution or other atypical neuroleptics to guide useful treatment in developmental disorders