Aims and Scope
Journal of Environment Pollution and Human Health is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication of articles in all areas of Environment, Human Health and Pollution. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of Environment, Human Health and Pollution.
Subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Air, water, noise and soil quality monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Analytical aspects of environmental and health monitoring
- Bioremediation and biomonitoring
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental modelling
- Impact of pollutants on the environment and human health
- Indoor pollution and occupational health exposure
- Risk of human illness in polluted areas