International Transaction of Electrical and Computer Engineers System is among the very first occupants of the virtual scholarly information space, and having been there for well over a decade, are now well entrenched in that space. Partly because of their strong research credentials, they dominate the scholarly information and publishing agenda (e.g. open access, institutional repositories, Big Deals, Double peer review).
Subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Computer Software and Data Engineering
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Power Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Green and Renewable Energy
- Information Technology and Informatics