Aims and Scope
The “International Journal of Econometrics and Financial Management publishes research papers around behavioural issues in econometrics, financial Management, quality control and optimization.
It aims to discuss the effect of the emergence of the behavioural theory in different fields of research. This journal is a leader in its domain for it is the first journal that introduces concepts of “Financial Management” and “Econometrics of Quality Control”.
International Journal of Econometrics and Financial Management is also concerned with the link between the real and financial sides of the economy, forecasting and recent developments in econometric techniques applicable to financial Management research.
International Journal of Econometrics and Financial Management aims at publishing articles and short research notes particularly in the areas of international economics, Quality control, international finance, international banking and portfolio management, Islamic Finance, Supply chain Management, financial econometric analysis, financial market regulation, financial risk analysis, transition economies, corporate finance, exchange rate modelling, forecasting financial markets, Simulation, pricing and risk of financial instruments, advances in financial econometrics and statistics, and public finance decision-making.
Subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Applied statistical tools to control and improve quality, experimental design, forecasting demand, and supply chain management.
- Continuing approach, from financial economics to financial econometrics
- Econometric Model A Tool in Financial Management
- Econometric modelling in finance and risk management
- Management and quality systems (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ...)
- Management of manufacturing systems,
- Mathematics and Computers in Simulation
- Multivariate stochastic volatility
- Simulation modelling, quality methods and tools
- studying international transmission mechanism between financial markets, contagion effect and financial crises, simulation in finance forecasting and modelling of volatility and correlation