Aims and Scope
American Journal of Public Health Research is a peer-reviewed, open access journal in the field of public health science.
The aim of the journal is to stimulate debate and dissemination of knowledge in the public health field in order to improve efficacy, effectiveness and efficiency of public health interventions to improve health outcomes of populations.
Published bi-monthly, American Journal of Public Health Research considers submissions in all aspects of public health.
Subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Capacity in Public Health Systems and Workforce
- Environmental Health
- Family Health
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Health Protection including Control of Communicable Diseases
- Health Service Effectiveness and Management
- Occupational Health
- Public Health Governance, Audit and Quality
- Public Health Law
- Public Health Policy and Comparisons