- Inorganic-organic hybrid materials
- Analyze characterization techniques for hybrid materials
- Publish fast and efficiently original articles, reviews and letters.
- Publish high quality research articles
About the issue
The topics to be covered by this special issue include, but are not limited to:
- Inorganic-organic thin film fabrication techniques.
- Inorganic-organic hybrid Perovskite materials for optoelectronics applications.
- Organic perovskite materials for optoelectronics applications.
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: May 10, 2017
Final Version Due: May 30, 2017
Special Issue Publishing Date: July 01, 2017
Chief Guest Editor
Cliff Orori Mosiori
Technical University of Mombasa- (TUM)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maasai Mara University
Submit your article now
Manuscripts should be submitted as an attached file to an e-mail directed to the Chief Guest Editor, Cliff Orori Mosiori at the address: <email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org>
or through the journal's
Paper Submission System.