A significant emerging area of research activity covers:
- Special Functions and Integral Transforms, related to Fractional Calculus
- Fractional Order Differential and Integral Equations and Systems
- Mathematical Models of Phenomena, described by Fractional Calculus
- Series, Orthogonal Polynomials, Special Functions of Mathematical Physics
- Numerical and Approximation Methods, Computational Procedures and Algorithms, related to Fractional Calculus
- Differential and Integral Equations, related to Fractional Calculus
- Problems of Mathematical Physics, related to Fractional Calculus
- Control Theory, Mechanics, Probability and Statistics, Finances, Engineering, Biomedicine, etc.
- Applied Physics & Engineering, related to Fractional Calculus
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: June 20, 2017
Final Version Due: August 30, 2017
Special Issue Publishing Date: September 15, 2017
Chief Guest Editor
Prof. Ali-Hassan Bhrawy
Department of Mathematics, Beni-Suef University, Beni-Suef, Egypt.
Dr. Mohsen Zayernouri
Department of Computational Mathematics, Science and Engineering, Michigan State University, USA.
Dr. Mehdi Delkhosh,
Islamic Azad University, Bardaskan Branch, Bardaskan, Iran.
Dr. Suayip Yuzbasi,
Department of Mathematics, Akdeniz Universitesi, Antalya, Turkey.
Dr. Habibollah Saeedi,
Department of Applied Mathematics, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Iran.
Submit your article now
Manuscripts should be submitted as an attached file to an e-mail directed to the Chief Guest Editor, Prof. Ali-Hassan Bhrawy at the address: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
or through the journal's
Paper Submission System.