American Journal of Information Systems
Aim:- The Special Issue will take the Experts , Researchers , Business Organisations , Government Organsiation , NGO and Individual Contribution in the form Research papers, White Papers , Project , Findings of the Rserach Thesis. The main is to bridge the gap between Dvelopled nations and Underdeveloped nations.
The Special Issues will highlight on the following areas
1) Existing Resources Available with underdeveloping Countires. a) Natural Resources (Land , Water , Human Resource) b) Management of These Natural Resources
2) Optimization of Human Ressources
3) Use Computers and Knowledge Management for various Business Organisations.
4) Innovation and Reearch in Underdeveloped Countries.
The Scope of he Special Issue is wide and is not restricated to any subject. Any Subject which gives certain input to make underdeveloped countries a opportinuity to develop in various areas.
Basic Functional Areas of Business Management
1) Financial Management 2) Production Management 3) Human Resource Management 4) Research and Extension
The Contribution in the form of Research Papers is expected from Management and Computer experts.
About the issue
The Topics of the special Issue are as given below:
Submission Deadline: January 31, 2015Notification of Acceptance: February 05, 2015Final Version Due: February 14, 2015Special Issue Publishing Date: March 20, 2015
Chief Guest Editor
Anil T. GaikwadBharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.Institute of Management, KolhapurEmail: email@example.com
Guest EditorA.A. BasadeBharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.Institute of Management, KolhapurEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
H.M. PadalikarEmail: Anil_gaikwad198@yahoo.co.in
Submit your article now
Manuscripts should be submitted as an attached file to an e-mail directed to the Chief Guest Editor, Anil T. Gaikwad at the address: <email@example.com>
or through the journal’s Paper Submission System.